Requesting an MDMA assisted therapy
Starting MDMA treatment is possible provided you meet some conditions. Certain medications and conditions cannot coexist with psychedelics such as MDMA. Below you can find a list of contraindications. If there is a medication that is incompatible with MDMA, you cannot just stop it. First consult your doctor if you can change or stop your medication.
- Breastfeeding situation
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline psychosis susceptibility (or past history of psychosis)
- Severe Blood pressure/heart disease
- Brain Hemorrhage
- Heart and/or blood pressure medication
- Opoids (tramadol, morphine and codeine)
- TCA (Tricyclic antidepressants).
- MAOi (Monoamine oxidase inhibitors)
- SSRI (Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors)
- SNRI (Selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors)
Signing up for an MDMA session
Before a session can be scheduled, it is a requirement to complete the intake in advance. The intake is done through our partner site of Triptherapy. Based on this intake we can judge whether you can book a session with us because of your health and safety. We can also indicate whether another psychedelic drug might be a better fit for you. In addition to the intake you will receive personal advice regarding an optimal preparation for the coming session with advice on nutrition and lifestyle.