MDMA session in Amsterdam
It is possible to come to Amsterdam for MDMA therapy. We currently have two counselors working in Amsterdam. Please review this message carefully to understand if MDMA therapy is right for you and how the MDMA session can take place in a legal manner.
MDMA sessions in the Netherlands
In the Netherlands, the laws and regulations surrounding drug use are strict. The use of MDMA for therapy purposes is therefore only legal when a legal analog is used. This means that the active substance in the MDMA has been replaced by a comparable substance that is legal. This legal analog is then used for therapeutic purposes under the supervision of a specialist. This is a way to get the therapeutic benefits of MDMA without the risks and uncertainties of using an illegal substance. According to the law, MDMA sessions with the legal analogue are not official medical treatments, at least not yet.
The success of MDMA therapy
The greatest successes with MDMA therapy are achieved in the area of reducing various anxiety symptoms, including social anxiety and PTSD. Several studies have shown that MDMA therapy is useful for the following conditions or complaints:
1. Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). - MDMA therapy has shown promise in treating PTSD in recent years. Several clinical studies have shown that MDMA-assisted therapy can help reduce symptoms of PTSD.
2. Anxiety Disorders - Several studies have been conducted showing that MDMA therapy can help reduce anxiety symptoms. This can include a wide range of anxiety disorders, including generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder and panic disorder.
3. Depression - MDMA therapy has been shown to have a positive effect on mood and feelings of well-being. Research has shown that treatment with MDMA can help reduce symptoms of depression.
4. Addiction - MDMA therapy has also been studied as a potential treatment for addiction disorders, including alcohol, cocaine and opioids.
5. Autism - Recent studies have shown that MDMA therapy can help reduce social anxiety and social withdrawal behavior in people with autism.
MDMA can be dangerous
Under the right circumstances, the use of MDMA can be considered safe and even safer than the use of alcohol. Nevertheless, complications can arise under the wrong circumstances. The biggest dangers of MDMA are overheating, dehydration, kidney failure and brain damage. These negative side effects come mainly from prolonged and frequent use of MDMA.
There are several contraindications to MDMA use, including pregnancy, high blood pressure, heart problems and liver disease. It can also interfere with medications such as antidepressants and antibiotics. So it is recommended to check carefully for any contraindications to using MDMA during therapy.
MDMA therapy Amsterdam
If we guide an MDMA session in Amsterdam we always ask our clients to fill out the intake. This serves as a health and safety check. Furthermore, we base our preparation advice on this intake data. Through our service it is not necessary to obtain MDMA yourself in an illegal way and you are using the legal analogue. Please use the pages below for more information or to sign up for a MDMA session.